Fogging & Fumigation
Latest news – Covid-19 is a disease caused by Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2. Staying at home, regular hand washing / sanitising, avoiding touching your face, avoiding confined shared spaces, social distancing (staying 1m+ apart with face covering or 2m apart without) is still the best advice to follow and will greatly reduce your risk of getting or transmitting the virus.
We are trained and certified in infection control and bio-hazard fogging and offer a professional Coronavirus / Covid-19 fogging / fumigation service in Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft, Gorleston and surrounding areas.
We have already provided this service as a precautionary measure and also after suspected and confirmed Covid-19 cases to many local businesses and organisations. These include schools, offices, factories, engineering companies, workshops / industrial units, holiday accommodation, holiday camps / parks, pubs & restaurants to name but a few.
Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 is an enveloped virus, the sanitising products we use have been tested and certified effective against enveloped viruses.
More details about the sanitisers we use:
- SUITABLE FOR ALL WET CLEANABLE SURFACES AND FABRICS
- NON-HAZARDOUS IN DILUTION
- ALCOHOL AND BLEACH FREE
- NEUTRAL PH
- SAFE TO USE IN FOOD EATING AND PREPARATION AREAS
- PASSED & APPROVED TO EUROPEAN STANDARDS
- ANTI-BACTERIAL EN1276 LOG KILL 6 = 99.9999%
- ANTI-VIRAL EN14476 LOG KILL 4.33 = 99.99%
- ANTI-FUNGAL EN1650 LOG KILL 6 = 99.9999%
Experts predict we will need to learn to live with this for many months or even years ahead and need to adapt to a new way of living.
Essential to beating this virus will be keeping places clean and sanitised to reduce the risk of cross contamination.
- Coronavirus / Covid-19 fogging service
- We work with you to provide the best solution for your individual requirements whether it’s a one-off or regular service
- Sanitisers we use offer ongoing protection on hard surfaces for up to several weeks
- Safe to use in kitchens, restaurants, canteens & food preparation areas
- Peace of mind for staff, employees, visitors or general public knowing fogging has been done professionally
- Regular fogging service available (every 1, 2 or 3 weeks) for maximum protection to keep areas sanitised
- Certificate to prove work has been completed professionally
- Premises can be re-entered 1-2 hours after fogging
- Fogging can be done out of hours to reduce disruption
- Emergency fogging service
- Commercial & industrial fogging service – School, restaurant, kitchen, factory, library, office, nursery, care home, shop, playschool, doctors surgery, hotel, guest house etc.
What is fogging? Fogging is sometimes referred to as fumigation and involves an electric fogging machine to disperse a very fine mist or ‘fog’ of sanitiser or disinfectant across a large area quickly and thoroughly. Fogging enables you to treat each and every surface with a sanitising product in a measured and tactical way. We have different fogging machines to suit small, medium and large area applications.
We are fully trained and insured to complete this line of work and wear any PPE required. Any PPE used is double bagged in hazardous waste sacks & transported & disposed of correctly. We can provide product details, risk assessment and method statement if required.
For the latest Coronavirus / Covid-19 updates and news please visit the UK government website information page here.
Get in Touch
If you need to get in touch about our fogging service please call our mobile direct 07721 827163 ( 8am-8pm ). Please don’t send us a message or email unless you can wait for a reply as we don’t get them when out working.
Coronavirus, Covid-19, Fumigation, Fogging, Lowestoft, Great Yarmouth, Gorleston, Hopton, Blundeston, Oulton Broad, Carlton Colville, Kessingland, Caister, Belton, Beccles, Bungay, Bradwell, Burgh Castle, Pakefield, Corton and surrounding areas. These are all in the counties of Norfolk or Suffolk.