We are trained and certified in infection prevention, control and bio-hazard fogging and offer a 24 hour Coronavirus / Covid-19 fogging service in Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft, Gorleston, Beccles and surrounding areas.
We have already provided this service to many local businesses as a precaution and after confirmed cases.
What is fogging? Fogging is sometimes referred to as fumigation and involves an electric fogging machine to disperse a very fine mist or ‘fog’ of sanitiser or disinfectant in a specified area.
Fogging enables you to treat each and every surface in a measured and tactical way. We have several different fogging machines to suit small, medium and large area applications.
Fogging / fumigation is the fastest and most effective way to sanitise individual rooms, sections of buildings or entire buildings when time is an important factor.
We issue a printable certificate in pdf format immediately after any fogging has been completed for you to display to show that work has been completed to professional cleaning & infection control industry standards.
- Coronavirus / Covid-19 sanitiser fogging service
- We work with you to provide the best solution for your individual requirements whether it’s a one-off or regular service
- Food safe version suitable to use in kitchens, restaurants, canteens & food preparation areas
- Peace of mind for employees or general public knowing fogging has been done professionally
- Regular fogging service available (every few days, weekly or fortnightly) for maximum protection to keep areas sanitised
- Certificate to prove work has been completed professionally
- Premises can be re-entered 2 hours after fogging
- Fogging can be done during the day, evening or through the night (premises must be empty while fogging takes place and not re-entered for minimum 2 hours afterwards)
- 24hr emergency fogging service (within 24 hours)
*NON-HAZARDOUS IN DILUTION
*ALCOHOL AND BLEACH FREE
*SUITABLE FOR ALL WET CLEANABLE SURFACES & FABRICS
*FOOD SAFE VERSION AVAILABLE
*PASSED & APPROVED TO EUROPEAN STANDARDS
*ANTI-BACTERIAL EN1276 LOG KILL 6 = 99.9999%
*ANTI-VIRAL EN14476 LOG KILL 4.33 = 99.99%
*ANTI-FUNGAL EN1650 LOG KILL 6 = 99.9999%
We will always wear any PPE required.
Get in Touch
If you have any questions, need advice or would like a quote please call 07721 827163 or use our contact form.
For the latest Coronavirus / Covid-19 updates and news please visit the UK government website information page here.
Coronavirus, Covid-19, Fumigation, Fogging, Disinfectant, Sanitising, Lowestoft, Great Yarmouth, Gorleston, Hopton, Caister, Beccles, Bungay, Bradwell and surrounding areas. These are all in the counties of Norfolk or Suffolk.