Sanitiser / Disinfectant Fogging
We are trained & certified in infection prevention, control and bio-hazard fogging and offer a 24 hour Coronavirus / Covid-19 fogging / fumigation service in Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft, Gorleston, Beccles and surrounding areas.
LATEST NEWS – Covid-19 is a highly contagious disease caused by Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2). The sanitising products we use have been tested and certified effective against enveloped viruses which include coronavirus and the latest strain.
The industry recognised sanitising products we use kill the virus quickly and also gives ongoing protection on clean hard surfaces for up to several weeks.
We have already provided this service to many local businesses as a precautionary measure and also after suspected and confirmed Covid 19 cases. These include schools, supermarkets, convenience shops, beauty salons, gyms, hairdressers, nurseries, playschools, offices, factories, workshops, industrial units, hotels, holiday parks, pubs & restaurants etc.
We issue a printable certificate in pdf format immediately after any fogging has been completed for you to display to show that work has been completed to professional cleaning & infection control industry standards.
- Coronavirus / Covid-19 virucidal fogging service
- We work with you to provide the best solution for your individual requirements whether it’s a one-off or regular service
- The sanitisers we use have fast log kill speeds & offer ongoing protection on clean hard surfaces for several weeks
- Food safe version suitable to use in kitchens, restaurants, canteens & food preparation areas
- Peace of mind for employees or general public knowing fogging has been done professionally
- Regular fogging service available (every 1, 2 or 3 weeks) for maximum protection to keep areas sanitised / disinfected
- Certificate to prove work has been completed professionally
- Premises can be re-entered 2 hours after fogging
- Fogging can be done during the day, evening or through the night (premises must be empty while fogging takes place and not re-entered for minimum 2 hours afterwards)
- Emergency fogging service (within 24 hours)
*NON-HAZARDOUS IN DILUTION
*ALCOHOL AND BLEACH FREE
*SUITABLE FOR ALL WET CLEANABLE SURFACES & FABRICS
*FOOD SAFE VERSION AVAILABLE
*PASSED & APPROVED TO EUROPEAN STANDARDS
*ANTI-BACTERIAL EN1276 LOG KILL 6 = 99.9999%
*ANTI-VIRAL EN14476 LOG KILL 4.33 = 99.99%
*ANTI-FUNGAL EN1650 LOG KILL 6 = 99.9999%
What is fogging? Fogging is sometimes referred to as fumigation and involves an electric fogging machine to disperse a very fine mist or ‘fog’ of sanitiser or disinfectant across a specified area, item or surfaces quickly and thoroughly. Fogging enables you to treat each and every surface in a measured and tactical way. We have several different fogging machines to suit small, medium and large area applications including a 3000w trolley mounted 25L twin fogger system for maximum large area coverage.
Get in Touch
If you have any questions, need advice or would like a quote, please call 07721 827163 or use our contact form.
For the latest Coronavirus / Covid-19 updates and news please visit the UK government website information page here.
Coronavirus, Covid-19, Fumigation, Fogging, Sanitising, Lowestoft, Great Yarmouth, Gorleston, Hopton, Blundeston, Oulton Broad, Carlton Colville, Kessingland, Caister, Belton, Beccles, Bungay, Bradwell, Burgh Castle, Pakefield, Corton and surrounding areas. These are all in the counties of Norfolk or Suffolk.