Touch Point Cleaning, Sanitising & Fogging
We are trained and certified in infection control and bio-hazard fogging. We offer complete touch point cleaning and fogging service or just fogging to supplement your existing cleaning regime. This service is available in Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft, Gorleston and surrounding areas.
- We work with you to provide the best solution for your individual requirements
- We guarantee to be with you within 24 hours ( fogging only )
- Sanitiser offers ongoing protection for up to several weeks
- Can be used in dining locations & food preparation areas
- Peace of mind for employees returning to work
- Certificate to prove work has been completed professionally
- Fast, friendly, efficient service
What is fogging? Fogging is sometimes referred to as fumigation and involves an electric fogging machine to disperse an extremely fine mist of sanitiser across a large area quickly and thoroughly. Fogging enables you to treat every surface evenly with the sanitising product in a measured and tactical way. We have two different fogging machines one for smaller areas and one for large areas.
What is touch point cleaning? Touch point cleaning involves cleaning areas or objects regularly touched by human hands to help prevent cross contamination.
Common touch point cleaning areas include:
- Desk and table tops
- Light switches and surrounds
- Interior & exterior door handles & door push areas
- Filing cabinets
- Window sills and window handles
- Kitchen worktops, sinks, taps, dustbin lids, cupboard handles and appliance touch points
- Electrical items buttons and dials including TV buttons, TV remotes, photocopiers, telephones, printers, laptops, keyboards, mice, pc towers, monitors etc.
- Bathroom touch points including light switches / pull cords, toilet flush, toilet seat, sink, taps, soap dispenser etc.
- Bannisters and handrails
- Lift buttons
Sanitising & Fogging Services
- Carpet cleaning & sanitising
- Upholstery cleaning & sanitising
- Touch point cleaning & sanitising
- Anti-Bacterial treatment
- Anti-Viral treatment
- Contact area cleaning & sanitising
- Vinyl floor cleaning & sanitising
Vehicle sanitising: We offer a mobile vehicle sanitising service where we do a touch point clean then fog the interior of your vehicle with a sanitiser.
Sanitising & Fogging – Covid-19
Covid-19 is a disease caused by a strain of Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2. Even though numbers of cases are falling and things are starting to be relaxed experts say we might have to learn to live with this pandemic for months or even years ahead.
Regular hand washing, avoiding touching your face, staying at home if possible and social distancing if you have to go out is still the best advice to follow. These guidelines were set out by the government from the start and are still the best ways to greatly reduce your chances of getting or passing on the disease.
Essential to beating this virus will be keeping places clean and sanitised to reduce the risk of cross contamination.
The sanitising products we use have been certified and proven effective against SARS-CoV-2 and therefore can help prevent the spread of Covid-19.
Other important information on the sanitising products we use:
- Non- hazardous
- Food safe
- Alcohol & bleach free
- Neutral pH
- Suitable for bio-hazard control fogging
- Passed and approved to European standards
- Anti-Bacterial EN1276 LOG KILL 6 = 99.9999%
- Anti-Viral EN14476 LOG KILL 4.33 = 99.99%
- Anti-Fungal EN1650 LOG KILL 6 = 99.9999%
Our services are available for anyone with concerns regarding Coronavirus / Covid 19 in the workplace, place of worship or business environment. We offer touch point cleaning and sanitising or fogging / fumigation after confirmed or suspected cases or in preparation for return to work after lockdown.
We’re able to clean and sanitise in all businesses & places of work and worship including holiday parks, hotels, cafes, car showrooms, garages, schools, nurseries, libraries, kitchens, offices, shops, warehouses, restaurants, pubs, bars, golf clubs, social clubs, public houses, churches, gyms, mosques etc.
After any work we issue you with a certificate to prove work has been done professionally.
We are fully insured to complete this line of work & wear all PPE required. All PPE & any materials used is double bagged in hazardous waste sacks & transported & disposed of correctly & safely. We can also provide risk assessments and method statements.
Get in Touch
If you have any questions, need advice or would like a no-obligation quote please call 07721 827163 or use our contact form.
Touch point cleaning, sanitising, fogging, fumigation Lowestoft, Great Yarmouth, Hopton, Oulton Broad, Carlton Colville, Kessingland, Caister, Gorleston, Beccles, Bungay, Southwold, Bradwell, Belton, Acle, Burgh Castle, Reydon, Pakefield, Corton and surrounding areas. These are all in the counties of Norfolk or Suffolk.